Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What to do on these rainy days???

While I am sure many of you are thinking about building an ark...here are some things for the kids to do today!  Exeter Library is having preschool storytime from 10 to 11 and then from 1 to 2. Please call Laura to sign up at 610-406-9431 or visit www.berks.lib.pa.us/exetercl/ for more information.  Looking ahead to the weekend, Chick Fil A is having an American Girl Tea on Saturday, March 12th from 9 to 11am. Please check the website www.cfarestaurant.com/exeter/home .  I will post more ideas for the weekend including the Lowes Build to Grow Program on Saturday morning..they are building a basketball net for the kids!!
Check my growing list of local restaurants that offer kids nights at the bottom of the blog..I will be adding them as I come across different ones.  Now off to encourage (read as make) my kids clean their rooms..we have been trying since Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment