Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm Back!!!

I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything, but now that summer is here there are some amazing activites for kids!!!
The first I love is the playground program in Alsace and Exeter Townships!! The program runs Monday through Friday from 9am until 2pm. The cost is $8 a week or $45 for the summer!! I love the weekly option to pay $8 and choose the weeks you would like to go.  On Fridays, they usually have field trips for the kids to go on and are an additional charge.  http://www.exetertownship.com/ and click on Parks and Recreation.
I signed my girls up for every library program that Exeter Library has to offer! The girls are having a wonderful time (and learning as well). Tomorrow night we have a multicultural potluck dinner and the girls are looking forward to trying some new foods. On Friday they have a great make and take for all ages and we spent nearly an hour there on Friday!! Be sure to call the library and make sure there is no registration required! http://www.berks.lib.pa.us/
We also love the free movie program running at the IMAX in Reading! They run Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings at 10am. This week they are playing Shrek Forever After and next week is Barnyard : The Original Party Animals. http://www.rctheatres.com/ and scroll to the bottom and click on The Family Theatre.
My final tip for the night is to sign up all the kids for free bowling!!! You will recieve weekly coupons to print out and the only thing you have to pay for are shoes. My girls and I loved using this on really hot days and rainy days!  http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/
Check back daily for more summer tips to help keep the kids busy!!
Coupon tip for the day:
Giant Food Stores has a great GM cereal deal this week! Buy 4 GM cereals and use your coupons for each box. You will automatically get $6 off at check out and a coupon for a free gallon of milk!!! This is the time to stock up on cereal!! Let me know if you have any questions!!
Thank you for keeping with me and I cant wait to hear all of your ideas for keeping your kids busy this summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment